Smokies Mt. LeConte 1931 Edition 12" x 18"
- Historical simple elegant mapping showing modern 900 miler trails ontop of 1978 reprint of 1931 edition. Note: Modern trail mileages do not include access, nature, quiet walkway, horse trails, and cemetery access type trails that are not included in 900 Miler list. This area is specific to Mt. LeConte area.
Size: 12" x 18"
- Not Laminated
Ancillary datasets (trails, roads, boundary) were sourced at NPS Irma Portal for Smokies NP
- USGS 1978 Reprint of 1931 Edition. Downloaded east and west half from USGS georeferenced images to NAD 1927 then merged
DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ!
- Locations of map features on 1931 imagery are APPROXIMATE and are not survey grade exact. Some of the trails on the 1931 edition are no longer in use and do not exist or are overgrown. Use imagery at your own caution I am not liable!
- I am not responsible for you or your party being lost in the woods, injuries, or any type of search and rescue costs if you use imagery for navigation or for any type of off NPS trail use.
Regular price $14.99
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.